Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ideas for business spans?

Due on class #10 is the "modified business plan" which includes a verbal presentation, as well. Powerpoint slides are recommended but not mandatory. Additionally partnerships are allowed whereby duties and responsibilites may be divided. Suggesed websites for reference purposes include The Small Business Association, sba.gov or dol.gov or Department of Labor, to name a few. Franchise opportunites may be found on franchise.org.

Please try to post ideas you may have thought about in the past certaining business ownership. What type of business would you like to start? It doesn't have to be full time. Have you thought about freelancing in your fields or starting a small service related business? Brainstorm ideas here. Feel free to post to another's post! Maybe you can find a partner here.

4 comments:

Nancy Suprise said...

I am interested in starting up a non-profit business which provides free or low-cost cleaning services for the income-disadvantaged elderly. I started up and ran a for-profit home cleaning business in Wisconsin. I maintained roughly three crews of four which cleaned 100-120 houses per month.

Unknown said...

My friend and I have been talking about opening a Virtual Tour company. It will be budget friendly for the current economy. So, I have a non-classmate "silent" type partner for this project - but I am willing to work with someone in class if they are interested on working on the class project together.

William Harvey said...

Making a computer programming company if any one is interested I can be contact in class or by phone. Ask in class to get phone #. All ready have code of ethic and hierarchy done. Any idea are value if you want to become partner.

Unknown said...

I was considering making a computer repair business. I already have some experience building and troubleshooting computers plus I already have an A+ certification.
I am willing to work with a partner.